XFINITY Email Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
We always wanted an email accout that is secured and reliable. When you logged in to the XFINITY Email, you are not sure if you are getting a secured email address since the homepage does not convey security. Simplicity of the website does not mean fast, reliable and secured account is given to its user. XFINITY email login should be able to display more information about their site. But don't be bothered, we are here to aid you with the XFINITY Email login process. Please do watch the video below for a short demonstration and follow the simple steps numbered below.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click your pointer to your browser and enter https://login.comcast.net/login?forceAuthn=1&continue=%2fSecure%2f%3fcmp%3dILCCOM164349&s=ccentral-cima&r=comcast.net. You should now be entering the XFINITY Email Login site.
2. Enter your email or username in the "email or username" section.
3. Enter your password in the "Password" section.
4. Click on the "Sign in" link highlighted in a blue box or simply press the "Enter" key of your keyboard.
5. You should now be getting into your XFINITY Email account after the system recognizes your email address and password as correct.
RESET LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Recheck your email or username and password and make sure you entered the correct characters. (NOTE: The Password section is case-sensitive so be sure to provide the right cases of each character you enter.)
2. The site does inform you if they do not recognize the email or username and the password you entered. In that case, click on the "Don't know your email or username?" or "Forgot your password?"link above the Sign In section.
3. You will then be directed to another page where you can reset your password. There are instances when you arrive at a blank page, so you may need to repeat Step 2 a number of times before the page appears. Or you can just enter the site's URL to your browser: https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/lookup;reset-pwd-session-id=BQW5RKyJm2B55t1WcfvXXVz19fBvx1Ct5b2cpFvyKnLpKHyfznCR!1931790816?execution=e1s1 or https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/reset?execution=
4. For the email and username, you need to (1) enter your Comcast billing account number in the "Comcast billing account number" section or (2) Use my Social Security Number (last 4 digits).
5. Click on the link "Look it up" highlighted in a blue box.
6. For the password, you need to type in your username or email address and then click the link "Next" highlighted in the blue box.
6. You will then be sent an authentication letter from XFINITY Email with instructions for you to follow on how to reset your password.
7. You are now required to use this new password upon your next XFINITY Email Login attempt.
Do you still have problems with your XFINITY Email Login? Do you have questions or concerns you want to be addressed? Contact XFINITY Email through the following:
1. Enter on your browser, the URL: http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/ to go to the XFINITY Email Help and Support site.
2. Get connected with XFINITY Email through their social media channels:
We do the best we can to provide you with the latest information and updates of the XFINITY Email Login process. We strongly suggest that you bookmark this page for an easier access if you need further assistance with logging into XFINITY Email in the future. By doing so, you will also be informed of the system changes and issues regarding the XFINITY Email Login process.